Search found 656 matches

by Fritzsche
Fri May 08, 2020 10:22 am
Forum: IMPORTANT – MADRIX 3 Support Has Ended
Topic: MADRIX 3 Support Has Ended
Replies: 0
Views: 49021

MADRIX 3 Support Has Ended

Dear MADRIX 3 User, Thank you for trusting in MADRIX 3 for such a long time! Please note that the software support and project support for the MADRIX 3 series has ended on May 07, 2020. MADRIX 5.0 was released on May 07, 2018 providing many new and exciting features users have been waiting and askin...
by Fritzsche
Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:39 pm
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Testing Madrix 5.2 - external DVI preview shows watermark but no content
Replies: 2
Views: 30166

Re: Testing Madrix 5.2 - external DVI preview shows watermark but no content

Hello Darren and welcome! Since you are seeing the watermark and the rotating cross, you have successfully established the required connection. Once you connect a valid software license, those graphics, effects, and visuals will indeed be sent to that DVI window/external preview. The demo mode preve...
by Fritzsche
Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:26 am
Forum: Questions, Bug Reports, And Feature Requests
Topic: MADRIX RDM STELLA
Replies: 2
Views: 42029

Re: MADRIX RDM STELLA

Hi seyedin, Please note that the release notes for the MADRIX Software include a section for MADRIX Hardware, since new firmware updates are currently released with new MADRIX 5 updates. As such the release notes say: MADRIX STELLA: New firmware version 2.2.7206. Please update the firmware! MADRIX S...
by Fritzsche
Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:02 am
Forum: Wishes And Feature Requests
Topic: Spout
Replies: 9
Views: 95225

Re: Spout

From the official release notes of MADRIX 5.1

- New Protocol: Added support for sending Spout [Preferences > Device Manager... > DVI Devices].
- New Protocol: Added support for receiving Spout [SCE Capture].

(https://www.madrix.com/products/software/releases)
by Fritzsche
Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:46 am
Topic: Madrix to X-Lights or S4
Replies: 1
Views: 39277

Re: Madrix to X-Lights or S4

Hi!

Welcome to the forum.

Could you please go into more detail on what you are trying to achieve?
MADRIX is not a sequencing software as such. It works differently.

But maybe those software packages can receive a data stream input and then you could bring MADRIX output into them?

Thank you.
by Fritzsche
Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:48 pm
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: Trouble with sACN, 3.6i.
Views: 33486

Re: Trouble with sACN, 3.6i.

Hi, Thank you for your post! Could you please answer a few questions: - Do you see this behavior when using lower frame rates (In the MADRIX Software, please go to menu Preferences > Device Manager... > DMX Devices and set the Frame Time to 67 / FPS = 14.9)? - Do you see this on one panel or several...
by Fritzsche
Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:27 am
Topic: How to re-locate my record files
Views: 40714

Re: How to re-locate my record files

Hello Meredith, I think the first question we have to address is: Where the files indeed moved/copied to the new computer? In general, the default directory would be: C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\MADRIX\records In order to find the files on your system, I would recommend to use the Windows search fun...
by Fritzsche
Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:06 am
Forum: Wishes And Feature Requests
Topic: MTC
Views: 33658

Re: MTC

Hi there! It can be done. First, you will need a 'virtual MIDI cable' on your system. In Reaper, you can use this virtual device as MIDI output device and send MTC to it. Please see chapters 23.6 / 23.7 of the Reaper manual on how to do that. Make also sure to route the Timecode Generator to that ou...
by Fritzsche
Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:51 am
Topic: Multiple copies of the same pixel in patch
Replies: 3
Views: 43508

Re: Multiple copies of the same pixel in patch

Hi Nathan,

If all goes according to plan (which it rarely does ;), it should be relatively soon as we are aiming for Q2.
by Fritzsche
Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:22 am
Topic: Multiple copies of the same pixel in patch
Replies: 3
Views: 43508

Re: Multiple copies of the same pixel in patch

Hi Nathan, Thank you for your post. First of all, it is important to note that MADRIX 3 and MADRIX 5 are working differently in this case. From the release notes of MADRIX 5.0: 'Fixtures and their fixture profiles are now always automatically used in HTP mode.' So, yes, doing different layouts in on...