Simultaneously Control Independent Groups

Moderator: MADRIX Team

Schulze
Support
Support

Re: Simultaneously Control Independent Groups

Post by Schulze »

Hi Quinton,

1) "Ok got it, out of curiosity how many recordings (storage places) can i record to in the Auras?"
- The maximum number of recordings recordings depends on the storage capacity of the SD card.

2) "Also I assume each storage place will be triggered by a diff HTTP command?"
- Yes, you can assign a customized command, which triggers an action. The action could be for example a playback of a certain Cue.
Quinton

Post by Quinton »

Thanks Schulze, when you release the unit will i am guessing you will also be releasing full documentation for all HTTP commands?
Schulze
Support
Support

Post by Schulze »

Hi Quinton,

Yes, you will find all the necessary information in the manual. As I said before, you will be able to create customized HTTP commands, which are triggering certain "Actions".

The following Actions will be available:
  • Cue - Calls a specific cue [requires a value to choose which cue].
    Next Cue - Skips to the next cue.
    Previous Cue - Skips to the previous cue.
    Play - Starts the playback.
    Pause - Halts the playback.
    Toggle Pause - Pauses the playback or starts it again; depending on and in contrast to the current status.
    Stop - Stops the playback entirely.
    Intensity - Sets the master brightness ranging from 0 to 255 [requires a value to choose which level].
    Speed Scaled - Sets the speed ranging from 1 to 1000 in % [requires a value to choose which level].
    Speed Direct - Sets the speed to the exact value that is received [requires a value to choose which level; up to 255].
    Intensity Group 1 - 8 - Controls the intensity groups ranging from 0 to 255 [requires a value to choose which level].
    Record - Starts the recording process.
    Speed Increment - Increases the speed ranging from 1 to 1000 in % [requires a value to choose which level].
    Speed Decrement - Decreases the speed ranging from 1 to 1000 in % [requires a value to choose which level].
    Intensity Increment - Increases the master brightness ranging from 1 to 255 [requires a value to choose which level].
    Intensity Decrement - Decreases the speed brightness from 1 to 255 [requires a value to choose which level].
    Intensity Group 1 - 8 Increment - Increases the group brightness ranging from 1 to 255 [requires a value to choose which level].
    Intensity Group 1 - 8 Decrement - Decreases the group brightness from 1 to 255 [requires a value to choose which level].
Quinton

Post by Quinton »

Thanks Schulze, i was just looking through the manual, with the http commands would it be possible to provide a little more information as to usage or examples/tutorials for this?
Schulze
Support
Support

Post by Schulze »

Hi Quinton,

We will add tutorials regarding this topic in the near future. HTTP remote allows you to trigger certain actions on the AURA(for example start the playback of the Cue List, start a recording, manipulate the intensity level, etc.) remotely (from a remote location) using a device, which needs to have network access to the AURA. This could be for example a computer.

There are some examples in the chapter "Remote Event Settings":
http://help.madrix.com/m5/html/madrix/i ... x_aura.htm