Search found 5 matches

by evolveinstall
Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:59 am
Forum: Wishes And Feature Requests
Topic: Skew
Replies: 1
Views: 3616

Skew

In Map, would it be possible to have something like Skew? Or 8 Point around the output adjustment points? I create a moving diamond shape effect (Radial/Wave), but because my patch map is too small the diamond shape is more a square in reality, i know if i oversize my patch map i could create more o...
by evolveinstall
Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:25 am
Forum: Wishes And Feature Requests
Topic: Updating Firmware
Views: 5524

Updating Firmware

It would be a nice idea, if updating a Stella or Nebula for instance. We get a prompt telling us the Pros and Cons, Back-up etc. It would be nice, if there was an additional button which would open the HTTP link, and screenshot the full device settings and save within a Madrix folder - or create a T...
by evolveinstall
Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:44 pm
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: Re-install fail
Views: 7152

Re-install fail

Hey,

Installed Madrix on a PC and re-installed. every time it opens it has an error ‘Madrix.exe’ start error. Re-install, unknown error has occurred.

PC also crashed, took a picture at 16pm and PC Clock was 14pm. New PC from Microsoft. Surface go 2, win 11.

Thanks
by evolveinstall
Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:56 pm
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Pixel Tape Auto Addressing
Replies: 2
Views: 31394

Re: Pixel Tape Auto Addressing

Just saw this, 1) Please make sure to use the latest firmware. 2) Call the built-in web configuration tool by accessing the IP address of the device. 3) Set up 'Channels Per Universe' to 510. I thought this feature on the nebula was for sending full frames? would changing this to 510 fix this issue?...
by evolveinstall
Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:51 pm
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Pixel Tape Auto Addressing
Replies: 2
Views: 31394

Pixel Tape Auto Addressing

Madrix Forum! So i've just installed a pixel Ribbon job, and using the Nebulas. The Ribbon i have is auto addressing, and so this ribbon is taking into account the Universe 1 / 511 Red / 512 Green and the universe 2 / 1 Blue. Yes i could program a Dead pixel, however this tape is also 3 Chip..So the...