Search found 19 matches

by billinsofl
Mon May 08, 2023 3:09 pm
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: Device FSP not being saved
Replies: 3
Views: 2740

Re: Device FSP not being saved

I've reproduced many many times. Perhaps it's something carried over from my Madrid3 setup file? I didn't recreate from scratch. I opened it and and Saved it in Madrix 5.

https://citrix.sharefile.com/d-s99316f7 ... ba18a4b41e
by billinsofl
Sat May 06, 2023 5:16 am
Topic: Device FSP not being saved
Replies: 3
Views: 2740

Device FSP not being saved

Hi -- I'm running Madrix 5.5f. I have 4 SACN devices configured. I need them to run at 20FPS. I configured it in device manager. If configure 1 device, it makes all SACN devices same frame rate. That's fine. I save my Setup. Quit Madrix then load setup again. FPS defaults to 33.3. This is not ideal ...
by billinsofl
Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:42 pm
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Hue performance is super slow
Replies: 6
Views: 4684

Re: Hue performance is super slow

I added another 2 bridges (4 total) and split everything up. The performance is better but far from ideal. There seems to be a default fade being applied. Perhaps that's something you need to specifically disable when making API calls. The fade is good and bad. It's good when you can only do 1FPS si...
by billinsofl
Wed Mar 22, 2023 12:31 pm

Re: Hue performance is super slow

I did a bit more testing last night myself. I removed lights from the patch and found that I can get about 12 decently performing on a bridge. I enabled the 2nd bridge and repeated the same test. Anything more than 12 and the performance drops off considerably. I really don't want to have to run 4 b...
by billinsofl
Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:29 pm
Topic: Hue fade & performance
Replies: 1
Views: 2356

Hue fade & performance

Hi! I posted in the experiences forum the other day and still haven't gotten a response. The performance of Hue lights when used with Madrix is really slow. If you wouldn't mind checking out my other post. https://www.madrix.com/support/forum/topic/3312. Sorry for duplicating, but this really is an ...
by billinsofl
Sat Mar 18, 2023 3:53 am

Hue performance is super slow

Hi! I just upgraded to Madrix 5.5e to take advantage of the Hue integration. I have an isolated network that Hue is plugged into. 2 different bridges. Bridge 1 has about 40 bulbs. Bridge 2 has about 15. Lights are patched and working, but I have to configure for bridge for 1000ms. If I configure for...
by billinsofl
Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:05 pm
Forum: Wishes And Feature Requests
Topic: sACN / E1.31 unicast support
Replies: 5
Views: 68536

Re: sACN / E1.31 unicast support

Has Unicast been added in any version?? I previously asked if it was possible to include support for LIFX bulbs. There’s hardly any reason to upgrade again with no LIFX or E1.31 Unicast.

Multicast completely crippled the network, which means I need more hardware or complex configurations.
by billinsofl
Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:57 am
Topic: LIFX Bulbs
Views: 63372

Re: LIFX Bulbs

Checking to see if support for LIFX has been reconsidered? This thread has been viewed very often. Seems like many people are interested.

I haven't upgraded Madrix since you don't support my lights. I would upgrade to a new version of Madrix if that's what is required.
by billinsofl
Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:35 pm

Re: LIFX Bulbs

Hi --

Any update on adding support for LIFX lights? They have various bulbs, strips, panels and other options are popping up all of the time.

This thread has been viewed 1700+ so it seems like something people are interested in.
by billinsofl
Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:39 pm

LIFX Bulbs

I'd like to request support for LIFX bulbs. They are similar to Philips Hue only brighter. I think they also offer more vivid colors. Their LED strips also support 8 segments per meter.