Search found 6 matches

by djpeterlewis
Mon Dec 19, 2022 6:36 pm
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: ImportPatch
Replies: 1
Views: 3492

ImportPatch

Hi I have been trying to do a Patch Import using the script. I get errors like ImportPatch() does not exist. If anyone has been successful, please let me know how you did it. This is one of the options I have tried @scriptname=""; @author=""; @version=""; @description=&...
by djpeterlewis
Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:19 pm
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: Madrix Crashing
Replies: 1
Views: 3257

Madrix Crashing

Hi, We have been running Madrix 5 for the past few months with no problems. I have found now from last Saturday night the program has been crashing for no apparent reason. Some times every 30 minutes other times just once in an evening and other days not at all. The program is running the same Cue l...
by djpeterlewis
Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:24 am
Topic: Advanced fixture creation
Replies: 7
Views: 7560

Re: Advanced fixture creation

As it is default to crop it, how can I turn off that default ?
by djpeterlewis
Thu Jul 21, 2022 12:40 am

Ok , I have taken your advice and tried to run the map as single pixels. I will sort out the Universes later, I just wanted to check that if I put and x/y Co-ordinate into the spreadsheet, it will put the pixel in the correct spot. This is where I was have an understanding problem that my Fixtures w...
by djpeterlewis
Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:53 pm

Thank you, I did already try this method My problem is I cannot find anywhere the format of x y and z values. I thought it was pixels so I tried this Fixture Patch DMX Mode Position X Position Y Position Z Universe Channel Orientation VIP1-4 Normal 10 20 1 101 1 0 VIP1-4 Normal 82 56 1 101 100 90 Ho...
by djpeterlewis
Sun Jul 17, 2022 8:25 pm

Advanced fixture creation

Hi, I have a project to do in Madrix 5. We are going to purchased the Madrix Ultimate. I was hoping to understand which would be the best method to do the mapping and design of this fixture. There are 38 rows of 60 LED's / m in various lengths. I would make fixtures for each row then add them sequen...