HTTP Remote

This forum is assigned for bug reporting of Version 3.X. Please be as accurate as possible.

Moderator: MADRIX Team

aristocompasso

HTTP Remote

Post by aristocompasso »

I'm not sure if this is a bug, probably just a configuration issue. I can't enable http remote on a different laptop. Never happened before so I'm kind of lost, here. What settings can I tweak in Windows or Madrix itself to test the Madrix Web Server successfully?
Thanks.
Guertler
Support
Support

Re: HTTP Remote

Post by Guertler »

Hello aristocompasso,

If you can not enable the "HTTP Remote Control" in MADRIX it is based mostly on 2 different problems:
1.) Please make sure a network card is activated. Without an activated network card you can not start the HTTP server in MADRIX. Some network cards will be disabled if there is no cable connected.

2.) Another software uses the network port exclusive or blocks the network port. Often a firewall or some message softwares blocks the port for MADRIX. Please try to use another "Network Port" in the "HTTP Remote Control" settings in MADRIX or close the other software.
aristocompasso

Re: HTTP Remote

Post by aristocompasso »

Hello Guertler,

You're right. Only, it is not that apparent that we need to Apply after inputing a different port.

Thanks,