Aura Record Editing

Moderator: MADRIX Team

CoolB

Aura Record Editing

Post by CoolB »

Is it possible to use the record editing feature with the Aura? When I try to use the plexus editor to convert the .dxd file it does not respond in the same way as a manual press record from Aura settings? Is is possible to find the loops in my effects to playback without interruptions on the Aura?
Schulze
Support
Support

Re: Aura Record Editing

Post by Schulze »

Hi CoolB,

Sorry, but you can't use the "Record Editing" and the "DXD Conversion" options for the MADRIX AURA. For now you can only use the DXD Conversion in combination with a MADRIX PLEXUS. Nevertheless this is on our feature list for future MADRIX 5 releases.
CoolB

Post by CoolB »

Thank you Shulze. This feature would help with many of our installations. I can usually get around this setting, but my lighting will run for 8 hrs at a time and I don't want my lights to flicker. I will do my best to find a decent loop in the effects. Can't wait for the new feature and keep making great products!!
Guertler
Support
Support

Post by Guertler »

Hello CoolB,

With the release of MADRIX 5.5 you are able to convert MADRIX recorded scenes to dxd files and upload it with the MADRIX Hardware Manager to the connected AURA.

Under the following link you can learn more about the recording and DXD Ceonversion in MADRIX
https://help.madrix.com/m5/html/madrix/ ... ialog.html

With the help of the following link you can get more information how to upload dxd files to a connected AURA via the MADRIX Hardware Manager:
https://help.madrix.com/hardwaremanager ... orage.html
CoolB

Post by CoolB »

This Rocks!! Thanks for the update :D :D :D