Group Control & Cues

InvisiTech

Group Control & Cues

Post by InvisiTech »

Is there a way for me to change a specific group without effecting the other groups?

For example if I have 10 groups and I only want to change group 3 on the fly (cue point), how can I accomplish that?
Guertler
Support
Support

Re: Group Control & Cues

Post by Guertler »

Hello InvisiTech,

If you are using the Cue List of MADRIX 5, you can add a so called Group Preset per cue. At the group preset you can store the desired values for each group.
As soon as the Group Preset will be called it will change the group values according to the set fade time.

You only need to pay attention that a group preset consits of the values for all groups.

Under the following link you can learn how to store a Group Preset:
https://help.madrix.com/tutorials/m5/HT ... esets.html

Under the following link you can learn more about the Cue List and how to use the Group Preset:
https://help.madrix.com/m5/html/madrix/ ... list_.html

I hope this will help you.
Gustin

Post by Gustin »

Hello and thank you for sharing. This information will help me too.
InvisiTech

Post by InvisiTech »

This is only changing the dimmer funtion of the groups. If I have 1 group at 255 with all other groups at 0, once I make an effect change it changes every group. Same under my layer mapping. If I select 1 group to an effect the other groups blackout.
Schulze
Support
Support

Post by Schulze »

Hi InvisiTech,
If I have 1 group at 255 with all other groups at 0, once I make an effect change it changes every group.
- Are you referring to the Group Presets? A Group Preset stores the values for all Groups.
Same under my layer mapping. If I select 1 group to an effect the other groups blackout.
- Please further elaborate on that regard. Thanks in advance!