Device FSP not being saved

billinsofl

Device FSP not being saved

Post by billinsofl »

Hi --

I'm running Madrix 5.5f. I have 4 SACN devices configured. I need them to run at 20FPS. I configured it in device manager. If configure 1 device, it makes all SACN devices same frame rate. That's fine. I save my Setup. Quit Madrix then load setup again. FPS defaults to 33.3. This is not ideal since I have Madrix set to load on boot then have the setup launch and start running a cue list.

Ideally configured FPS should be saved as part of the setup and loaded again. I've also tried saving the setup, but that doesn't do any good.
Guertler
Support
Support

Re: Device FSP not being saved

Post by Guertler »

Hello billinsofl,

Thank you for the report. Can you please double check it again?

The set sending FPS of sACN interfaces are saved in the setup.
At the moment we can't reproduce it here in the office. As soon as we load a setup the sending rate of the sACN nodes will be set respectively reloded to the saved values
billinsofl

Post by billinsofl »

I've reproduced many many times. Perhaps it's something carried over from my Madrid3 setup file? I didn't recreate from scratch. I opened it and and Saved it in Madrix 5.

https://citrix.sharefile.com/d-s99316f7 ... ba18a4b41e
Guertler
Support
Support

Post by Guertler »

Hello billinsofl,

When I test it with the shared MADRIX setup I can't dedect the explained problem.

Can you please share or send via e-mail a screen recorded video which shows the issue at the used PC?
If you want to send it via e-mail, please send it to info[at]madrix[dot]com