music triggered cues?

Write here what nice effects or shows you have done with MADRIX or ask other users.

Moderator: MADRIX Team

Yuckfou157

music triggered cues?

Post by Yuckfou157 »

Hi :)

I have a project in wich we want to use madrix but I don't know if it's even poissible with MAdrix....
We'd like to run a show, a movie with some hangin' ledobjects wich need to illuminate one at the time corresponding with the video, i.e. if the first part is being played LEDlight one is one, with the second part the second light etc.

Witha cue sheet I could let them switch from one to another but it would be nice if we can mix some audio cue points in the movie and Madrix would react on them to go to the next cue when the sound is heard for example;

Movie starts, "click"1-> LED 1 is on, second part, "click"2-> LED 2 is on etc etc.
Is something like this without external or midi triggering possible?
Thanks for thinking with me! :D
Wissmann
Developer
Developer

Re: music triggered cues?

Post by Wissmann »

If your device or application which plays the video and audio is able to emit midi signals ot midi time code you can use this to trigger MADRIX.
If it is about midi signals you can use the midi remote control of MADRIX. In case of midi time code you need to setup a cue list with midi time code. For midi time code you need currently a MADRIX professional license.
LEDs are nothing without control ;-)