Some Pixels are inactive and not controlled

beartronics

Some Pixels are inactive and not controlled

Post by beartronics »

Hello,
I'm very new to Madrix, and I didn't even know what to search for regarding this issue I'm having. So please forgive me if this is a duplicate or just too obvious...

I've successfully added and controlled fixtures through the Patch Editor. However, at some amount of Pixels, I can see that some of them are not actively written through DMX, and they are shown very dim in the Preview window. The first "inactive" Pixel (U3-C325) is not at a Universe Boundary, as you can see in one of the screenshots attached.

In the preview screenshot, you can see the dim representation of these Pixels.
What can I do that Madrix controls all of these Pixels?
Thanks!
Attachments
inactive_pixels.png
inactive_pixels.png (294.6 KiB) Viewed 880 times
patch_editor_first_inactive_pixel.png
patch_editor_first_inactive_pixel.png (339.44 KiB) Viewed 880 times
Guertler
Support
Support

Re: Some Pixels are inactive and not controlled

Post by Guertler »

Hello beartronics,
Welcome to the MADRIX forum.

In the sent screen shot the amount of patched pixels is higher than the connected MADRIX license will unlock.
If too many fixtures are patched respectively the DMX channel amount is higher than the connected license will unlock, these fixtures are dimmed displayed.

To unlock all pachted fixtures please contact your MADRIX dealer to upgrade the MADRIX license.
beartronics

Re: Some Pixels are inactive and not controlled

Post by beartronics »

Hello Guertler,

thank you very much for the response! An Info message in the Software would have been nice to point out what you said... But I'm guessing it was never an issue for anyone, so I totally understand :)

Have a nice day,
Stefan