LED-Wall with RGB-Strips & RGBW-LED-Beams controlling WHITE?

Steve_Nomek

LED-Wall with RGB-Strips & RGBW-LED-Beams controlling WHITE?

Post by Steve_Nomek »

Hello everyone,

I have an LED wall with 1500 RGB LED strips. These are controlled via the Nebula.
Now I have additional RGBW LED beams (16x spotlights) on the ceiling, which are also used in the backdrop. The spotlights/beams are controlled via STELLA.

I have no problems with routing the visuals to the LEd wall and the LED beams.
Unfortunately, what doesn't work is controlling the beams in white. I have already changed the number of colours to 4 in the lighting planner.
I have also created all the fixture groups.
Unfortunately, I can't get the white LED to light up in the whole backdrop.
I have set everything for the RGBW LED beams in the fixture editor. Everything works great in the fixture editor and when creating my own scene with the LED beams. But not with the LED wall.

How do I control the RGBW LED beams in white? Everything works but not white :(

I look forward to a pragmatic quick solution.

Best regards from Kiel
Steven 😊

-------------------------------------------------------------
German:
Moin zusammen,

ich habe eine LED-Wall mit 1500 RGB-Led-strips. diese sind über den Nebula gesteuert.
Jetzt habe ich weitere RGBW-LED-Beams (16x Strahler) an der Decke, welche zusätzlich in die Kulisse kommen. Die Strahler/Beams werden über STELLA gesteuert.

Mit dem routing der Visuals an die LEd-Wall und der LED-Beams habe ich keine Probleme.
Was leider nicht funktioniert ist das ansteuern der Beams in Weiß. Im Beleuchtungsplaner habe ich bereits die Farbanzahl auf 4 geändert.
Fixture-Groups habe ich auch alles schon erstellt.
Ich bekomme leider nicht die weiße LED zum Leuchten in der ganzen Kulisse.
Im Fixture-Editor habe ich alles eingestellt für die RGBW-LED-Beams. Im Fixture-Editor und beim erstellen einer eigenen Scene mit den LED-Beams funnktioniert alles super. Jedoch nicht imm ganzen mit der LED-Wall.

Wie Steuer ich die RGBW-LED-Beams in weiß an? Alles funktioniert nur nicht weiß :(

Freue mich über eine pragmatische schnelle Lösung.

Viele Grüße aus Kiel
Steven 😊
Schulze
Support
Support

Re: LED-Wall with RGB-Strips & RGBW-LED-Beams controlling WHITE?

Post by Schulze »

Hi Steve_Nomek,

Please send us your MADRIX 5 setup and the used fixture library to info[at]madrix[dot]com.

Thanks in advance!