How to select a block of fixtures (pix) and remove in patch

Write here what nice effects or shows you have done with MADRIX or ask other users.

Moderator: MADRIX Team

zinok2001

How to select a block of fixtures (pix) and remove in patch

Post by zinok2001 »

I have a few blocks of 350 pixel-fixtures in my patch. How can i select one complete block and remove them ? Now i have to click each fixture seperately before i can remove them ?
Thx.
Fritzsche
Support
Support

Re: How to select a block of fixtures (pix) and remove in pa

Post by Fritzsche »

Hi!

Selection of multiple fixtures is described in the user manual.
Link: http://help.madrix.com/hidd_preferences_patch.html

Selecting Fixtures

You can select fixtures in the list to the left and they will be automatically selected in the graphical patch. This also works when you select several fixtures in the list using the "Shift" or "Ctrl" button.

The graphical Patch itself offers various other possibilities to select fixtures:

Simply move your mouse, "left-click" a single fixture, and you will have selected this fixture. If you want to deselect a single fixture, hold "Ctrl" while clicking it again.

If you want to select several fixtures, simply hold the "Ctrl" button while using a "left mouse-click".

There is also a selection box to select multiple fixtures. To use the selection box hold "Shift" first. Then, hold your left mouse button and drag your mouse. A selection mask will become visible. It is displayed with the help of a dotted line. Additionally, hold the "Ctrl" button and you will be able to select different areas of the patch which will be added to your selection.

Additionally, hold the "Shift" button, "left-click" the first fixture, then "left-click" the last fixture, and applying a rectangular selection mode, every single fixture between the first and the last fixture will be selected. Hold the "Ctrl" and the "Shift" button at the same time and you can select different fixtures each time, while the previously selected fixtures remain selected.

Use "Ctrl+A" to select every single fixture in the Patch (select all). Simultaneously, the fixtures will be highlighted and selected in the left column. Use "Ctrl+D" to drop your current selection (deselect all). "Ctrl+I" will select every fixture except the ones you have currently selected (invert selection). These options are also available in the menu and the toolbar.

Thanks!