Search found 7 matches

by Alex_V
Wed Sep 20, 2023 7:35 pm
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Possible to restart SCE FX generator on chaser step?
Replies: 4
Views: 2085

Re: Possible to restart SCE FX generator on chaser step?

Hi Schulze, Thanks for your reply. The method you described is the method I have been attempting to use. I selected the start frame and set the opacity action to "Restart" in the effect options. I then create an effect parameter chase using the "Layer (VIS)" settings. I set the f...
by Alex_V
Fri Sep 15, 2023 6:43 pm
Topic: Possible to restart SCE FX generator on chaser step?
Replies: 4
Views: 2085

Possible to restart SCE FX generator on chaser step?

I am attempting to synchronize the SCE Wave/Radial effect with an effect parameter chase using SCE color on two layers mapped to two different fixture groups. On layer 1 I have a looping chase that is 1.5s in length using SCE Color mapped to fixture group 1. The effect is a linear on/off then fade. ...
by Alex_V
Wed May 17, 2023 11:20 pm
Topic: Invert Z Axis From CSV Fixture List Import?
Replies: 1
Views: 1755

Invert Z Axis From CSV Fixture List Import?

I am attempting to import XYZ positions for my fixture configuration from a CSV file via the "Import Fixture List" dialogue. The imported fixtures are upside down (Y) and backwards (Z) on import into the patch editor. I have been able to solve the Y axis by going to "Edit > Flip Selec...
by Alex_V
Wed May 17, 2023 11:09 pm
Topic: Questions about DMX in
Replies: 9
Views: 8672

Re: Questions about DMX in

Hello Alex_V, It won't be a violation of the MADRIX EULA if you input DMX data from a third party controller. This data can be used to control MADRIX remotely, merge the data or use it for the MADRIX TRI effects. The incomming DMX data can be received and watched via the DMX watcher but won't be as...
by Alex_V
Wed May 10, 2023 11:55 pm

Hi Alex_V, Welcome to the MADRIX Forum. You can use incoming DMX signals for remote control or you can route the DMX signals through MADRIX 5 to your output (DMX-Thru). You can monitor incoming values using the "DMX Watcher" (navigate to 'Tools' > 'DMX Watcher...' > 'Input'). Please note ...
by Alex_V
Tue May 02, 2023 6:32 pm

Is it possible to view incoming DMX data in the live preview window in Madrix 5 or is DMX in only for remote control?

I would like to feed recorded DMX data back into Madrix to verify it is playing a loop cycle correctly.

My hardware does not support the MREC or DXD formats.

Thanks.