Search found 10 matches

by densant
Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:56 pm
Forum: Experiences and 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Modifying separate layer from external controller
Replies: 3
Views: 39055

Re: Modifying separate layer from external controller

but is there additional control besides opacity and submaster for colors and effects?
by densant
Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:05 pm
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: 3D & 2D in a single patch
Replies: 1
Views: 26499

3D & 2D in a single patch

I have this LED Walker Vertical tubes which are meant to have this wavy 3D effect, i was wondering with the new madrix 3 how i can do this. do i need to edit fixture to get it working? In other words what would be the steps to make a 3D effect with the LED Walker tubes.(Vertical Tube - LW-RGBVT) als...
by densant
Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:37 pm
Topic: Modifying separate layer from external controller
Views: 39055

Modifying separate layer from external controller

So i have a project where i have a video wall, wall washers and some planters with light in them I'd like to control those lights separate (I'm already doing from the program with layers) from a external controller is it possible to control a single layer then another one?
by densant
Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:47 pm
Topic: Improve performance
Views: 39241

Re: Improve performance

ok, i do have a lot of free space in my patch.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/405 ... enshot.png
but i noticed that going into the device settings and changing the frame time from 30 to 20 helps but i can't go lower than 20.
by densant
Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:04 pm
Topic: Improve performance
Views: 39241

Improve performance

I was wondering if there's a way to improve the performance of the effects some look good but others are very laggy and it looks like patch was out of order, even though is not. In particular the plasma and fire don't look very good. (using videos its even worse) This setup includes: 1054 6" LE...
by densant
Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:19 pm
Topic: Resize a fixture in patch
Replies: 5
Views: 53294

Re: Resize a fixture in patch

1. That's a really good feature and I'm sure it would be useful. 2. Great! 3. i think it would be nice that you can enable auto-save for things you want it, Like: Effects, devices, patch, storage bins. and you can choose when the auto-save happens whether its every five minutes or when a change is m...
by densant
Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:24 pm

Re: Resize a fixture in patch

1. i don't have a problem working with individual pixels in the patch, the problem is in the preview window, its really hard too see them and work with mapping. 2. i guess i'll just wait fro Madrix 3 to come out then. is there a time frame? 3. that would be very inconvenient, but what if it only aut...
by densant
Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:18 pm

Resize a fixture in patch

Hello, I was wondering if it was possible to re size a fixture inside the patch I'm working with some 3CH wall washers and mapping those is a pain since they're so small. Also can someone explain how the Z planes work i have 58 LEDwalker vertical tubes and i'm trying to create 3D effects. one last t...
by densant
Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:47 pm
Topic: Control madrix from external dmx controller
Views: 39287

Control madrix from external dmx controller

Hello,
i was wondering if i can use a external controller to control madrix and what devices are compatible with it.

Thanks