Search found 8 matches

by odie
Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:45 am
Forum: Wishes and Feature Requests
Topic: Print patch
Replies: 1
Views: 29330

Print patch

I work mostly mobile and for setups it would help if I could hand my crew a print out of the patch and if it listed dmx addresses, that would be a great help.

Thanks, John Odoznski
Enlight llc
by odie
Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:59 pm
Forum: Experiences and 'How To' - Questions
Topic: hot keys?
Replies: 1
Views: 27753

hot keys?

Are there hot keys? the other day I hit my space bar and it was fading the A and B, then it stoped? Is there a list and if there is where is it? I know about the "F" keys
by odie
Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:42 pm
Topic: Datagate?
Replies: 3
Views: 36401

Re: Datagate?

What about the Showtec Node-8? anybody have opinions showtec or enntec? the showtec cost less, almost half as much.
by odie
Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:08 am
Topic: Datagate?
Replies: 3
Views: 36401

Datagate?

Hi , I'm using 3 Neo donggles and now need to run more universes. I've never used the Enntec datagate mk2 but looks like what I need. I just need to know what version of Madrix would let me run 8 universes out of it, the Start or the basic? Or is there something better and cheaper?
by odie
Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:33 pm
Topic: usb3.0 hub
Replies: 5
Views: 52768

Re: usb3.0 hub

just an update, I've used the new usb 3.0 hub and it's working great!!

ps is there a way to post pics on here?
by odie
Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:31 pm
Topic: Specific setting a single channel?
Replies: 2
Views: 35469

Re: Specific setting a single channel?

Seems like you could build a fixture in Madrix Fixture Editor and set the DMX values there
by odie
Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:05 pm

Re: usb3.0 hub

I know that I will not get all the features of the USB 3.0 BUT the hub I'm looking at seems to be heavy duty(metal case not plastic!!) and has 900ma of power per port where most top out at 500ma. The thing I like the most is that the cables screw lock down, because I'm moble I going to Be making a h...
by odie
Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:13 am

usb3.0 hub

I looking at a USB 3.0 hub to hook up my three NEO's will this work? everything I've read about usb 3.0 says it backward compatable. there are two things I like about this hub 1st it seems like a really robust unit both for speed(I know I won't get the full usb3.0 speed out of it) and power. 2nd it ...