Search found 13 matches

by MTX-Lightning
Sun Jul 30, 2023 7:45 pm
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: Madrix 5.6 global colors - missing lables for buttons
Replies: 2
Views: 1988

Re: Madrix 5.6 global colors - missing lables for buttons

Update: Most lables are Icons and there are missing icons in other wiews / windows, too, like in the color gradient window... of S2L EQ properties... Update2: All missing elements I found have something to do with colors... S2L Wavegraph has a missing icon next to the alpha channel value, too. Maybe...
by MTX-Lightning
Sat Jul 29, 2023 11:03 pm
Topic: Madrix 5.6 global colors - missing lables for buttons
Views: 1988

Madrix 5.6 global colors - missing lables for buttons

There is a bug with missing lables in the default colors view. Windows 10 - Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768 (100%) See Screenshot for details. If set to seperate window lables and icons were shown correctly. I think the screen resolution might cause the problem. https://ibb.co/MBr90CX https://ibb.co/M...
by MTX-Lightning
Wed May 24, 2023 11:08 pm
Topic: Import from Madrix 3 to Madrix 5 Bug
Views: 2609

Re: Import from Madrix 3 to Madrix 5 Bug

Okay, I have checked now with an old show / patch, and you were right. With old patch it works like in 3.x. Only if I use the new patch (rotated 90 degree for better preview, but mapped as old patch) I get the "broken" effect. But this is right - as you say - because the new patch is affec...
by MTX-Lightning
Wed May 17, 2023 5:41 pm
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Akai APC Mini not loading pre-defined midi map
Replies: 4
Views: 2832

Re: Akai APC Mini not loading pre-defined midi map

That is what I have done. But in my case I had connected the APC to another PC and routed via RTP-Midi - so I did not get the original Midi device name ;)
I solved it as you said - saved and then used it. Or in my case - renamed the rtp midi port to „APC mini“ 😉
by MTX-Lightning
Mon May 15, 2023 4:29 pm
Forum: Wishes And Feature Requests
Topic: Dynamic switching between 2 (...) Patches for Effects
Replies: 3
Views: 2792

Re: Dynamic switching between 2 (...) Patches for Effects

Nice Idea 😉
I will test it. Thank you for this hint.
Do you have a sample project or youtube tutorial for more informations about this?
And does it work with DVI Output as well?
Most of my projects are realized with DVI Mappings.
by MTX-Lightning
Sun May 14, 2023 11:41 am
Topic: Web page assistance
Replies: 1
Views: 1737

Re: Web page assistance

Did you find a good solution the last days?
If not I think I can help you with that.
I have build some nice tools in the past controlled with sliders and javascript, too.
Just let me know.
Toby
by MTX-Lightning
Sun May 14, 2023 11:11 am
Topic: Stream NDI vs SPOut
Replies: 1
Views: 1737

Stream NDI vs SPOut

Hello @all I saw some threads about NDI Streaming in the forum, so I want to share some infomations I have collected: If you use NDI stream with small Patches like 3D LED Tubes or 2D with blank parts or something else, I had some problems with the stream. The problem was that NDI could make problems...
by MTX-Lightning
Sun May 14, 2023 10:39 am
Topic: Import from Madrix 3 to Madrix 5 Bug
Views: 2609

Import from Madrix 3 to Madrix 5 Bug

Source System: Madrix 3.6h Target System: Madrix 5.5 Effect: S2L Shapes (maybe other Effects, too...) If you import an effect from Madrix 3 to Madrix 5 (via right click on empty effect then open and select the effect exorted from Madrix 3) the pich values (first and second) are switched. To correct ...
by MTX-Lightning
Sun May 14, 2023 4:17 am
Topic: Akai APC Mini not loading pre-defined midi map
Replies: 4
Views: 2832

Re: Akai APC Mini not loading pre-defined midi map

There is another problem: At the moment (<= Madrix 5.5) you can't get predefined Midi maps if you have not exactly the midi name of the device which is already integrated. If you use a midi merging tool like Bomes or something else, you did not get the predefined mapping, because Madrix now is searc...
by MTX-Lightning
Sun May 14, 2023 4:04 am
Topic: Assign MIDI to BPM Tap
Replies: 3
Views: 5264

Re: Assign MIDI to BPM Tap

This is my next project :D Sync all Light Programs with one control signal. If possible, maybe direct from the Pioneer equipment / mixers If everything works fine, we can use it in the future for all programs with syncing beat between all programs. I am in contact with several companys to realize a ...