Search found 6 matches

by blmatrix13
Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:10 pm
Forum: Experiences and 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Rainbow Matrix Panels
Replies: 9
Views: 60054

Re: Rainbow Matrix Panels

OK...I seem to have figured out a work around. I saved the fixtures in a different folder. I than just copied the .mfl file into the correct location and it worked fine. Seems like a backwards way of doing it but at least it worked. Thank you so much for taking the time to work with me. I am going t...
by blmatrix13
Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:49 pm

OK, we are getting closer. The file itself (madrix.mfl) is no longer write-protected but the folder is, so it still will not let me save. I have tried to take "Read-Only" off of folder but Windows tells me I need Administrator Privileges, which I have. I really don't know what to do here. ...
by blmatrix13
Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:30 pm

Hello again, Here are a few answers to your questions... 1...I am running 2.14d 2...The file was write protected so I unchecked "Read Only" and clicked apply. 3...I am the Windows administrator 4...I have tried this on two seperate computers with the same results. However, I can try a re-i...
by blmatrix13
Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:12 pm

Hi, Thank you again but I did do all that and I get the error that says, "Error during saving fixture library!" Not sure what is happening here. I plan on buying the full version of Madrix but wanted to test out these features before I commit. Any further guidence you could offer would be ...
by blmatrix13
Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:20 pm

Ok, that information is completely helpful...thank you! I should have told you that yes, they are DMX.

However, I went through step by step and it would not save. I only have the demo mode currently so I guess you can not save a fixture in the library unless you have the licensed version?
by blmatrix13
Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:06 am

Rainbow Matrix Panels

Hi Folks, I am new to Madrix and new to this whole concept. I have 16 Rainbow Matrix Panels from Seasonal Entertainment (link for reference): http://www.seasonalentertainmentllc.com/store/en/intelligent-pixels/167-rainbow-matrix.html The panels have their LEDs arranged (easiest way to setup) with th...