Search found 23 matches

by webcentrik
Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:05 pm
Forum: Questions, Bug Reports, And Feature Requests
Topic: Resistor networks
Replies: 4
Views: 6128

Re: Resistor networks

I have now tried this the other way using an Arduino Nano to take in the 8 input switches and the output on one of the pins a voltage which I can map in DMX Input remote control. The problem I am seeing is with a multimeter the voltage is stable from the arduino, but the Orion is seeing a constantly...
by webcentrik
Sun Feb 19, 2023 3:38 pm

Re: Resistor networks

Guertler Sorry for the misunderstanding, this is using a computer with Madrix running. I have got my resistor network working and have managed to configure the Orion so that the 8 buttons give 8 different voltages and are coming in to Madrix as DMX values 1-8. The problem appears to be there is no l...
by webcentrik
Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:07 pm

Resistor networks

Has anyone got any examples of using a resistor network with the orion to increase the number of button inputs?

I realistically need to be up at about 16 buttons but it is too expensive for this job to use two orions.

Any suggestions?
by webcentrik
Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:28 pm
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Scripting affecting BPM
Replies: 1
Views: 3615

Scripting affecting BPM

Is it possible to have a script affect the BPM of another effect layer on a preset.
by webcentrik
Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:40 am
Topic: Changing BPM using if>then statement
Views: 4150

Changing BPM using if>then statement

I'm trying to create an effect where a line moves across the matrix but varies its speed based on position. I have tried using the if>then statements examining the xpos of the line but I am getting something wrong in the syntax or use of the SetBPM command when nested in an if>then statement. Can an...
by webcentrik
Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:59 pm
Topic: Reaction to Capture
Views: 3157

Reaction to Capture

Awesome new features in 5.5. I have a job that is coming up that the client wants to have a camera above a corridor with a matrix on the ceiling. As someone walks underneath they want the effect to react to the person walking through a bit like a vapour trail behind the person. I've managed to work ...
by webcentrik
Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:19 pm
Topic: Light show from cues
Views: 6579

Light show from cues

I'm trying to setup a light show using cues and really struggling to try to achieve 3d effects like a level based rise through the middle of the pixels (a bit like a mountain rising and falling), to be able to swell the lights, the S2L programs just aren't doing what I want as they haven't got the a...
by webcentrik
Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:26 pm
Topic: Streamdeck and HTTP
Replies: 3
Views: 16170

Re: Streamdeck and HTTP

Guertler,

Do you have any examples of this to be able to modify.

Thanks
by webcentrik
Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:56 pm
Topic: Streamdeck and HTTP
Replies: 3
Views: 16170

Streamdeck and HTTP

I've been toying with the Streamdeck this week using the HTTP command set. Everything is straightforward but there are a few things that would be good to be able to do. Is it possible to change some of the parameters by +/-1 each time. Mainly Speedmaster, Master, Audio input level. I'm going to be l...
by webcentrik
Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:43 pm
Topic: External control for end user
Views: 19271

External control for end user

I am bashing my head back and forth with a quote at the moment where the customer wants a lot of the Madrix functionality but without the PC based interface as it will be used in a gym. The literally want push button control, with the ability to do something like a colourwheel to choose a specific c...