Search found 22 matches

by webcentrik
Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:22 pm
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Midi keyboard for DJ
Replies: 2
Views: 980

Re: Midi keyboard for DJ

Is there any other way to use this device without having to rescan, using a midi interface on the computer that the Akai sends midi to or anything similar?
by webcentrik
Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:19 am
Topic: Midi keyboard for DJ
Views: 980

Midi keyboard for DJ

I've emailed support on this but thought I'd ask if anyone has a solution. Customer has got an AKAI 40 for controlling Madrix, kudos Madrix it works really well. But they have two DJ positions and no access to the software, to stop people fiddling. When you unplug the Akai and then later plug it bac...
by webcentrik
Thu Nov 02, 2023 5:33 pm
Forum: Questions, Bug Reports, And Feature Requests
Topic: Aura pausing while playing back cue with endless loop
Replies: 1
Views: 1150

Aura pausing while playing back cue with endless loop

Just recorded and converted 8 programs for a customer site and all of the cues will pause part way through after a random number of replays. If you press the play button again they start but otherwise just stay paused. Aura 32 and an Aura 8 set to Master and slave with presync on and automatism on. ...
by webcentrik
Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:45 pm
Topic: Off site pre programming
Views: 1083

Off site pre programming

Working with a company and have patched and setup their show to be put on to two Auras. I don't have any of the hardware on here and won't be able to get on site to program the Auras with my key. Do I just add default Artnet devices in to Device Manager and ignore the fact that there are Auras. Just...
by webcentrik
Sat Aug 05, 2023 4:38 pm
Topic: Aura partially hangs when using default file
Views: 2016

Re: Aura partially hangs when using default file

Update. Attended site today and update the firmware on all three units. Still Only one would play the default white file. I recorded new files directly on the aura and these are working. Why is the file transfer so slow and it feels like this may be part of the issue. I’ve yet to record a file on th...
by webcentrik
Fri Aug 04, 2023 4:30 pm
Topic: Aura partially hangs when using default file
Views: 2016

Aura partially hangs when using default file

I returned to a site yesterday with three Auras. The customer requested a pure white scene so I thought to use the default white. On the first aura this worked perfectly when triggered from a button push on the orion it changed to white and played in a loop then when another button trigger activated...
by webcentrik
Thu May 04, 2023 1:19 pm
Topic: Web page assistance
Views: 1717

Web page assistance

The new webpage is so much better, thank you. Trying to modify the new webpage and have managed everything I want except being able to query and set the SetMaster value. I can achieve this with an <a href="./SetMaster=255"> command but would like to do it with Javascript, and unfortunately...
by webcentrik
Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:03 am
Topic: Looping Scenes without 'jump' at end
Replies: 3
Views: 4006

Re: Looping Scenes without 'jump' at end

I've got exactly the same problem and it gets worse over time. I have set the scene to crossfade which is fine for about the first 36 hours, then it starts to glitch. The scene is a clouds based scene so there is no way for it to find a key frame, I have even tried increasing the recorded scene leng...
by webcentrik
Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:43 pm
Forum: Wishes And Feature Requests
Topic: Can we have some logic please
Views: 3999

Can we have some logic please

Madrix software is so powerful but lacking dramatically in the logic states for a standalone installation. I have come up against this on a few jobs lately where I have had to use mutliple Orions or other products from other manufacturers to provide a simple button only user interface for the client...
by webcentrik
Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:05 pm
Topic: Resistor networks
Replies: 4
Views: 6000

Re: Resistor networks

I have now tried this the other way using an Arduino Nano to take in the 8 input switches and the output on one of the pins a voltage which I can map in DMX Input remote control. The problem I am seeing is with a multimeter the voltage is stable from the arduino, but the Orion is seeing a constantly...