Search found 5 matches

by jstjohnz
Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:58 am
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Easy one for your expert users...
Replies: 3
Views: 41888

Re: Easy one for your expert users...

Can I get a bit of clarification on this? I'm trying to set up a configuration where I have 3 physical RGB pixels corresponding to each position in the matrix. For example, at matrix location X=1, Y=1, I'd like to have 3 RGB pixels with consecutive addresses mapped to this location. Is this possible...
by jstjohnz
Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:12 am
Forum: Experiences and 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Does Madrix do any gamma correction?
Replies: 1
Views: 24096

Does Madrix do any gamma correction?

My question concerns the display of a jpg image or video on a led pixel matrix. Most RGB pixels seem to be linear, essentially a gamma of 1.0. Typically digital images and video are pre-corrected for gamma, assuming a gamma of about 2 will be used on the display device. I am wondering if Madrix proc...
by jstjohnz
Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:05 am
Topic: What LED's are you using??
Views: 37976

Re: What LED's are you using??

I am using primarily 2801s, some 6803s and 1804s, using E1.31 controllers of my wn design.

I had 1 2000 pixel matrix up, 50x40, using 4 controllers, 12 universes.
by jstjohnz
Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:41 am
Topic: RGB Led Strips Connecting to DMX512 Controller
Views: 40691

Re: RGB Led Strips Connecting to DMX512 Controller

Hi guys, I just got my order delivery this morning. I bought two tapes of rgb led strips, tri-chip rgb smd leds, 5 meters, one power supply 240v to 12v dc and one dmx decorder and a dmx100 master controller with remote. http://www.hero-ledstore.com/images/categories/DMX300.jpg Here is the rgb led s...
by jstjohnz
Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:56 am
Topic: ASIO hardware recommendations and question re MP3 playback
Replies: 1
Views: 25344

ASIO hardware recommendations and question re MP3 playback

Hello to the forum, I am a new user of Madrix and am using it to control a 50x40 RGB LED matrix on my christmas display. I am using a pixel controller that I have been developing for the past few months and am happy to report that it works perfectly with Madrix; E1.31 input and 16 pixel string outpu...